Christmas + New Year Party

Hey guys! Today we had a party for Christmas and New Years! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I loved all of the cool magic, and the winter items that were rained! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, and holds a special place in my heart. I hope everyone has had a good holiday, depending on which ever you celebrate! I had an amazing Christmas. I got to spend a lot of time with family, and I got a lot of clothing. As you get older, you'll learn that you appreciate getting clothes more than toys. Money is always good too ;D Now onward with the point of the post; the party! I got some awesome screenshots to share with you all!



Sorry, the mail icon got in the middle of this picture, but I thought the bells were cute!


oxygen is very valuable, yes!


 

I took a lot of random ones! I tried to get different variations of mod magic, because I loved the festivity! And when it was over, the mods sent us a message via promo!


How sweet of them! The game has a wonderful staff. <3
That's all for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment