Halloween is Coming!

FINALLY!  I've been so hype for Halloween since the summer (about August)! Halloween has always been my favorite holiday! I'm 15, and I still go trick-or-treating! I think it's really only an American "tradition"... I mean it sounds pretty American right? Going around your, or your friends neighborhood (even better, a neighborhood that is totally new to you!) and knocking on their door and asking for candy...


And I hope you guys aren't like the lame people who don't even try to dress up, and just go door-to-door asking for candy. I think the best part about Halloween is dressing up! This year I'm going as a vampire with  a small group of friends. How about you guys?

So, the main point of this post was to talk about Halloween, yes, but also to talk about the in-game party coming up! It's going to be on Saturday, at 7-PM Cho-time. That's 3PM for anyone in EST, 12PM PST, 2PM Central, etc. If your timezone isn't any of these, then you can google your time vs 3PM EST, or 12PM PST, etc. The Chobots Staff stated that the party will include "rain, fog, lots of scary magic, and music at this un-boo-lievably fun party!" 
I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment